Posted by anonymous
on June 20, 2011 at 6:51 PM
This is for those who don't like the 3 birds viewsonic logo. This procedure will allow you to change the picture to anything you want. Will work for 99.99% of the devices.
- 1.1 branch change logo zip file
- 1.2 branch change logo zip file
Create your own logo image.
Here are the conditions that your logo image must have.
- Must be in bmp format.
- The size must be exactly 1025 (horizontal) by 655 (vertical) pixel.
- Must be named "logo.bmp".
Change the VS logo to your own.
- Download one of the NVFlash files above, depending on what branch your current ROM is on.
- Unzip and place the folder on your desktop.
- Replace the "logo.bmp" file in the folder with your own.
- Go into APX mode of your gtab.
- Connect your gtab to PC via USB.
- Open up folder and double click the file "nvflash_gtablet.bat".
- Restart your gtab. It should now display your logo.